The REFIL line filter faucets conform to EN149: 2001 and therefore provide protection from solid and liquid non-volatile particles. The facial is in fact tested with sodium chloride (NaCl) to check the filtration efficiency against solid particles, and with paraffin oil to check the filtering efficiency against liquid particles.
The filter material consists of several layers of polypropylene and / or microfibre of polycarbonate (depending on the models), electrostatically charged in order to achieve greater filtration efficiency.
The layers are joined together by ultrasonic welding, and this ensures that, under the effect of the humidity of the air breathed
– the layers themselves do not separate, preventing the inner layer from coming into contact with the mouth or face
– the structure itself does not weaken by affecting the shape of the facial. All this, together with the extreme softness of the material, makes the facial extremely comfortable.
The three-dimensional anatomical shape:
– creates a large volume between face and face facilitating breathing and eliminating the feeling of suffocation.
– It allows a constant adherence to the face even in the most irregular spots, such as in the underage or cheekbones, and even when the operator moves the jaw by talking.
– It allows convenient storage in the pocket, folding the mask and placing it in the original plastic case, without the shape being deformed, preventing its subsequent use.
The bailing is made up of a single, double-sliding elastic bandage to prevent breaks during the use of the respirator, with attachment to the structure of the mask through robust ultrasonic welds (and not weak metal clips); This allows:
– To have greater controllability of the elastic tension or up or down to the user’s liking
– To use only the upper or lower part of the elastic.
Exhalation valve (polypropylene and natural rubber) avoids the formation of condensate inside the respirator, prolonging the efficiency and duration of the respirator as well as making the user breathing less painful. In addition, the particular shape and orientation of the valve, which directs the exhaled air downwards, also makes it possible to use it in combination with glasses.
The bracket consists of a tab that can be modeled for a perfect adherence of the facial to the face.
Each mask is individually packed, which guarantees greater hygiene during delivery to the user and at moments when it is not being used.
The dispenser box with window opening allows for a functional drawing and an orderly preservation of the templates.
There is a 6-box display box for your point of sale.
50610 (FFP1) – 50611 (FFP1 + valve) Minimum filter efficiency = 78%
Bricolage e Diy
Metal working (rust abrasion)
Production of paints
Machining of marble, plaster, concrete
50630 (FFP2) – 50631 (FFP2 + valve) Minimum filter efficiency = 92%
Woodworking (sanding, sanding)
Construction (glass fiber)
Paint and metal sanding operations
Printer Maintenance (Toner Powder)
Hospitals and nursing homes
50641 (FFP2 + active carbon + valve) Minimum filter efficiency = 92%
Hospitals and nursing homes
Metal machining (including sanding)
50651 (FFP3D + valve) Minimum filter efficiency = 98%
Pharmaceutical and chemical industry
Prevention of infection by viruses and bacteria
Construction, asbestos disposal
Disposal of toxic waste
Production of batteries